I cannot hide this from

I cannot hide this from u any more.

I don't want 2 hurt u

and I feel it's best if I tell u,

before you hear it from someone else ............

Potato Prices Have Gone Up !


Hello, U R So, art! S art! m s art!

Hello,

U R So,

art!

S art!

m

s art!


m

s art!

s artm!

ms art!

ms art!

ms art!

ms art!

SORRY,

this doesn't fit u...


 If you eve want 2

If you eve want 2 suceed in your life, be sweet as Honey, Be regular as Clock, be

fresh as rose, Be soft as Tissue, Be strong as Rock and be good as !!!!me.....


I chased love i found

I chased love i found friendship,i chased desires i found hopes, i chased reality i

found dreams, i chased a monkey and i found you.


The animals of a jungle

The animals of a jungle have decided to hold a meeting. The lion has come, the

tiger has come, the elephant has come, the monkey has come.. But The meeting

hasn't started. Guess why ? Because the Donkey is busy reading this SMS !


 You = Lovely You = Perfect You

You = Lovely

You = Perfect

You = Beautiful

You = Amazing

You = sweet

You = Cute

You = gorgeous

You = Fantastic

You = Fabulous

me = lier! :)


 As a person u r: =>

As a person u r:

=> ADORABLE

=> SWEET

=> SIMPLE

=> HONEST

=> OBEDIENT

=> LOVEABLE

=> EXCELLENT

******

In short U R an asshole!


 Bhagwan se Scooter manga.. Car

Bhagwan se Scooter manga.. Car di;Ghar manga.. bangla diya; dost manga toh tumhey diya.. Bhagwan ne isbar aisa zulm kyoun kiya


 Door Bohat hi Door Kisi

Door Bohat hi Door Kisi lambay safar pr janay walay

Mujhay hamaysha kion DAR lagta hai

TUM JALDI LOTE AAO GAY 


so sweet is ur smile, so

so sweet is ur smile,

so sweet is ur style,

so sweet is ur talk,

so sweet is ur walk,

c how sweetly i lie!!!!


 If-You care for me ,i

If-You care for me ,i care for you

You miss me,i miss you.

You like me i like you.

You message me,i message you.

You forget me,im sorry that where im different from you.i'll kill you 


 tohar chehra moti saman.................... tohar chehra

tohar chehra moti saman....................

tohar chehra moti saman....................

tohar chehra moti saman....................

tohar chehra moti saman....................

MOTI HAMAR KUTTE KA NAM........


 aap ko miss karna roz

aap ko miss karna roz ki baat hai

aap ko yaad karna aadat ki baat hai

aap se door rehna kismat ki baat hai

magar aap ko jhelna himmat ki baat hai


 I luv u I really

I luv u I really do... I only luv u.... I cannot hurt u... Coz i luv u frm da bottom of my heart Coz MANEKA GANDHI sayz "LUV ANIMALS" 


 People Liv, People Die, People

People Liv, People Die, People Laugh, People Cry, Sum Give up, Sum Will Try, Sum Says Hi, Sum Says Bye, Sum may 4get 2disturb U but, HOW Can I?


Dil kar raha hai keh.... aajtumhein

Dil kar raha hai keh....

aajtumhein akeiley mein...

le ja kar...

apney hontoon se eik...

kis...

kis...

kis..

kiss...

kissa sunaon bili aur chohey ka