Ad Code

Friendship Sms

Friendship is about. bringing out the positive

Friendship is about. bringing out the positive when everything seems negative...

being accepted for who you are...

being able to pick up right where you left off...sharing, talking, and laughing...

Friendship is about us, and for that I'm grateful. And I hope you have the best birthday ever, friend!


If A is 1 B is 2 C

If

A is 1

B is 2

C is 3

.....................

Z is 26 then

L+O+V+E=54

And

F+R+I+E+N+D+S+H+I+P=108.

Interesting hai naa...

Friendship is twice stronger than Love...

---

I m Happy, U know

I m Happy, U know Why ?

Because I m Lucky, U know Why ?

Because GOD Love me, U know How ?

He sent the best friend to me u know Who ? Copyright www.lovelysms.com

DEFINITELY U


I always thought loving someone

I always thought loving someone is the greatest feeling, but I realized

that loving a friend is even better. We lose people we love, but we never

lose true friends


Thank you for touching my

Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know. My riches do

not lie in material wealth but in having friends like you - a precious gi

ft from God!


Keep me as a friend

Keep me as a friend and I will keep you in my heart and lock it up. I'll

throw away the key so that no one can take you away from me.


Friendship sms

BIRTH IS START OF LIFE BEAUTY

BIRTH IS START OF LIFE

BEAUTY IS ART OF LIFE

LOVE IS PART OF LIFE

DEATH IS LAST OF LIFE

BUT

FRIEND IS HEART OF LIFE blue eyes


KeEping a FRIEND is As

KeEping a FRIEND is As Difficult AS losing one. U sacrifice A lot To keep them. I may not have sacrificed enuf 4 u... but in my HEART I swear I'm keeping U.


Longest Love Is Mothers Love.... Shortest

Longest Love Is Mothers Love....

Shortest Love Is Others Love....

Sweetest Loves Is Lovers Love...

But Strongest Love Is Friends Love... Copyright www.lovelysms.com

Like U & Me..........................

---


 --:--:-<@ --:--:-< @ --:--:-<@ I am sending u three

--:--:-<@

--:--:-<@

--:--:-<@

I am sending u three flowers,

for reminding u three things..

U

ME

and

OUR FRIENDSHIP.

---

Wat u see as truth

Wat u see as truth wat u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies although we may change & drift apart, ill always value u deep within my heartCopyright www.lovelysms.com

---

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu