Ad Code

Good Morning Sms Messages | Greetings Sms Messages

 Happy moments Dontforget me;Difficult moments-Trust

Happy moments Dontforget me;Difficult moments-Trust me;Quiet moments-Call me; Painful moments Tell me;Every moment-Bless me;....Good Morning.....


 Every bad situation will have

Every bad situation will have something positive...Even a stopped Clock is correct twice a day...Think of this & lead ur life....Good Morning....


 New Morning+ New Aim+ New

New Morning+ New Aim+ New Achievement + Ur Dedication + Commitment=Success...Just do it and win it Good Morning....


 Never blame a day in

Never blame a day in ur life...Good Days Give u happiness..Bad days give u Experience...Both are essential in life...!!! All are Gods blessings!!!...Have a nice day...


 Open ur eyes! So the

Open ur eyes! So the SUN can rise,Flowers can blossom....Birds can sing,Bcoz all are waiting to see ur *B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L* @S@M@I@L@E@ Good Morning.....


 Simple music can make u

Simple music can make u sing,A simple hug can make u feel better,Simple things can make u happy.Hope my simple Hi...!!!will make u smile ...Good Morning....


 Pyari si subah me pyare

Pyari si subah me pyare se panchhi,Pyare se kinare,Pyari se oss ki boonden,Pyari si thandi hawayein,Ek pyare se Dost ko puyara sa din de jaaye...Good Morning...


 Always ask GOD to give

Always ask GOD to give you what you deserve,Not what you desire.Your desires may be few but you deserve a lot.... Good Morning..


Twinkle-Twinkle lazy star Kitna soyega

Twinkle-Twinkle lazy star Kitna soyega uthja yaar, up above the world so high, sun has risen in the sky, uthke jaldi pee le _chai, then call me up and say HI


 Whenever I look at my

Whenever I look at my palm,i wonder which of those tiny cute cris cross lines made me so lucky two meet a sweet person like U Good Morning...


 One day Monday went toTuesday

One day Monday went toTuesday to see Wednesday and ask Thursday wheather Frday has told Saturday that SundaY is a FUN day....Good morning...


 I think u r very

I think u r very careless! U come & leave things behind! See now what U hav left! U just came in my mind & left

a SMILE on MY Face. Good Morning


 If u had 2 pick

If u had 2 pick some1 from whome u luv & 1 who luvs U, Pick the 1 who luvs u because u can learn 2 luv some1, but can't teach any1 2luv u back!Good Morning.


 If I get ur smile,

If I get ur smile, I don't need flowers, If I get ur voice, I don't need music, If u speak to me I don't any body else, If ur with me I don't need the world. luv you, Good Morning


 Khuda se koi baat anjaan

Khuda se koi baat anjaan nahi hoti, jab insaan ki bandagi beimaan nahi hoti, kabhi maanga hoga aapne 1 pyara sa dost, yu hi aapki hamse pehchaan nahi hoti!!


 I wish God made me

I wish God made me a SMS, so that I can reach you in 5 sec, Cost u nothing, u'll read me & I cud C U smiling which is worth a million 4me. Good Morning.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu