Ad Code

Good Morning Sms Messages | Greetings Sms Messages

 The sun has once brought

The sun has once brought brightness to earth! lazy bone. it's time 2 wake up gd morning...


 The sun had rised from east

The sun had rised from the east & birds r singing happily & butterflies R around the flowers.

It is time to wake up & give a big yawning & say gd morning to u..


 It makes me so happy

It makes me so happy,

this is what i m gonna do,

Send a good morning sms right back to youuu,

Good Morning my Friend,

HAVE A BEARY GOOD MORNING.


5 steps to a LOVELY MORNING

Close ur eyes,

Take a deep breath,

Open ur arms wide,

Feel ur heartbeat, & Say " Its too early. Let me sleep again."


 No Shadows 2 Depress U

No Shadows 2 Depress U,

Only Joys 2 Surround U,

Many FrieNds 2 Love U,

God Himself 2 Bless U,

These r my Wishes 4U,

2day 2morow & Everyday 2 u !!

Good morning


 Early this morning God gave

Early this morning God gave me 3 baskets of fruits -

LOVE + HAPPINESS + PEACE OF MIND and told me 2 share them with PPL Dear 2 me. I'm sharing all with U...

Good Morning!


 See outside the Window, Sun rising

See outside the Window,

Sun rising for U, Flowers smiling for U,

Birds Singing for U, B'coz last night

I told them to wish U G@@D Morning.


 Wishing u................ G Morning O

Wishing u................

G Morning O Afternoon O Evening D Night

hey, 4 in 1 SMS pack -

I save the money.....................


 Between a 100000 yesterdays

Between a 100000 yesterdays& a 100000 tomorrows,

There is only one today and I would not let this pass without saying thx 4 being such a lovely frnd... Good Morng...........


With petals of Roses

With petals of Roses,

Palm full of Holly water,

Light of Full Sun,

Fragrance of Flower and Grass with dew.

I wish u a very special Good Morning....


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu