Ad Code

love sms | cute love sms | Love poem sms | Love sms quotes | Free love sms messages | Love sms Jokes | Funny love sms

Give laugh to all but

Give laugh to all but Smile to One. Give cheeks to all but lips to One. Give luv to all but heart to one, let everybody luv u but U luv one . Miss you very much Jaanaaa.... Love you

love is a nice thing

love is a nice thing 2 share but brings the worst pain

Mother U are wonderful, A Mother

Mother U are wonderful,

A Mother is someone,

who’s special and dear,

someone who’s loved,

even more every year,

She’s never too hurried,

to smile and to care,

she always takes time,

to give and to share…

The sweetness of choclate remians

The sweetness of choclate remians

in tongue for some minutes but the

sweetness of person like you remains

in heart forever and ever always.

Give her two red roses,

Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says 'For the woman I love' and the second, 'For my best friend.'

1 day u will ask

1 day u will ask me: What is more important 2 u, Me or your life?

I will say: My liife.

U will walk away from me without knowing that YOU ARE MY LIFE...

---

Love is like a cloud...

Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... love is a fairytale come true... Coz I found love when I found U..0300 2711 588 (~ Tµm ßîñ ~)

Friendship is SIM which has

Friendship is SIM which has no activation charges, Free incoming and outgoing with Roaming all over the world and its validity never

Open ur door when u

Open ur door when u r alone,Open ur heart when u feel sad... But dont open ur hand when u need a friend,Bcoz I m already holding ur hand forever... 0300 2711 588 (§Ã¥d Øñè)

I think I love you more

I think I love you

more than words can say,

I think I love you

more and more each day.

I think I love you

with all of my heart,

I think I love you

hate when we're apart.

I think I love you

loving you's easy,

I think I love you

though it sounds cheesy.

Thinking all of this

I know I love you...

After a shower of rain,a

After a shower of rain,a piece of luminous sunshine decorates the earth wonderfully...One drop of dew on the grass and a foggy morning gives 2urge 2live...But a illusive smile frm u increase vitality of someone...So keep smiling........

I love to see you

I love to see you smile

In the lone summer of light

And hold you oh so close

Underneath the stars at night

But there is just one thing

Darling through and through

Forever I will cherish

Every moment with you...

It doesn't take a reason

It doesn't take a reason to love someone,

but it does to like someone. You don't love

someone because you want to,you love someone

because you are destined too. It's because you

fall in Love with them, that you then try to

find a reason, but you always come up with

the answer, No reason!

Love is like a river,

Love is like a river, always changing,

but always finding you again somewhere

down the road.

Love... What is love? Love

Love... What is love? Love is to love someone

for who they are, who they were, and who they will be.

We meet it was by

We meet it was by CHANCE

We meet again it was LUCK

We bcam frndz it was DESTINY

We r still frndz its r DECISION

We will always b frnd tht a PROMISE

Never say goodbye when you

Never say goodbye when you still want to try.

Never give up when you still feel you can take it.

Never say you don't love a person when you can't let go.

What I Love About You I

What I Love About You


I love the way you look at me,

Your eyes so bright and blue.

I love the way you kiss me,

Your lips so soft and smooth.


I love the way you make me so happy,

And the ways you show you care.

I love the way you say, “I Love You,“

And the way you“re always there.


I love the way you touch me,

Always sending chills down my spine.

I love that you are with me,

And glad that you are mine..

i know i cannot make

i know i cannot make u laugh all the time, but i will give you my shoulder whenever u cry......

i may not bring smile to ur lips everytime, but i will never bring tears t2 ur eyes....

i may not give u all u want, but i will give u all i have...

u may not trust me entirely, but i will b the best i can...

i may not have all riches 2 share, but a big heart 2 care coz i luv my dear............

If lovers r like moon

If lovers r like moon and brothers are like stars than i hav noticed that the sky looks gud without moon but not without stars i.e. YOU..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER...0300 2711 588

(~ Tµm ßîñ ~)

My love 4 u has

My love 4 u has a never ending supply. It will never be lacking. It will never get dry. Often I wonder and ask myself, why do i feel, without u i would die. Happy Birthday...0300 2711 588

(~ Tµm ßîñ ~)

Sending birthday blessings, filled with

Sending birthday blessings, filled with love, peace and joy. Wishing sweetest things happen right before ur eyes.

Happy Birthday...0300 2711 588

(~ Tµm ßîñ ~)

I want to wish u

I want to wish u a very happy birthday & also want u to know that u loved by all of ur frnds. Always take care.

God bless u & ur family. Luv U..0300 2711 588

(~ Tµm ßîñ ~)

It's a lovely msg to

It's a lovely msg to a lovely person from a lovely friend on a lovely reason at lovely time from a lovely mind in a lovely style to say u good night.

what is the relationship between

what is the relationship between coffee shop and wine shop?

Most of the love stories start at coffee shop and does at the wine shop...!

Life Never leaves u empty... it

Life Never leaves u empty...

it always replaces everything u lost!!

if it asks u to put somthing down,

its coz it wants u to pick up somthing greater...

Smile is a Language of

Smile is a Language of Love.

Smile is a Source to Win Hearts.

Smile is a Name of Livelyhood

AND Smile Creats Greatness in Personality

SO ''KEEP SMILING...0300 2711588

(~ Tµm ßîñ ~)

smile make flowers alive sing make

smile make flowers alive

sing make birds alive

open urs eyes make sun alive

hum make statue alive

keep urs lips on my heart

...to make me alive...0300 2711 588

(~ Tµm ßîñ ~)

Love is Like a Golden

Love is Like a Golden chain that links

our hearts together and if you ever break

that chain you'll break my heart 4ever!

0300 2711 588

(~ Tµm ßîñ ~)


I believe that God above,

I believe that God above,

Created you for me to love,

He picked you out from all the rest,

Coz He knew I would love you the best.

(~ Tµm ßîñ ~)


Certain people touch ur heart

Certain people touch ur heart and

u can not stop thinking about them.

Thats the kind of person you are...

absent yet so near, simple yet worth

remembering You always..

The moment u've in ur

The moment u've in ur hrt this

extraordinary thng called love

& feel the depth, the delight,

the ecstasy of it, u'll discover

that 4u the world is transformed...

(~ Tµm ßîñ ~)

Just as the wind dances

Just as the wind dances in my hair,

as the ocean massages my thoughts,

as the sun blankets me in happiness &

as the earth travels with me across universal

challenges, so all the elements of ur luv fill my life...

(~ Tµm ßîñ ~)


my love listen to my

my love listen to my voice whispering,listen to my heart yearning for you,look inside my heart it is you i need to blossom up my day,to put a smile on my face

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu