Ad Code

Flirt Sms Messages | Insult Sms Messages | Flirty Sms | Flirt Women On Mobile Phone

  I have started luving 'U'...

I have started luving 'U'... I know it sounds ridiculous but I can't control my feelings 4 'U'. Some time later I'll start luving more ALPHABETS..


 ankhon main basi hai tasveer

ankhon main basi hai tasveer tere dil main basa hai naam tera aate hai jab yaad tere dekhte hainTOM AND JERRY


me us ki lena chahta

me us ki lena chahta tha

aur wo mera lena chahti thi

kyo ke us ki new thi

aur mera bhi naya tha>

mere ----- ke bagher us ki kisi kaam ki na thi

aur us ki ---- ke bagher mera kisi kaam na tha

bolo kiya kiya kiya kiy?

SIM AUR MOBILE YAAR 


 Ms.Mina? Ms.Mina? Ms.Mina? Ms.Mina? Ms.Mina? Ms.Mina? Ms.Mina? Ms.Mina?

Ms.Mina? Ms.Mina?

Ms.Mina? Ms.Mina?

Ms.Mina? Ms.Mina?

Ms.Mina? Ms.Mina?

Ms.Mina?

Aare baba , I am asking that u Miss me na? 


 If ever in your life

If ever in your life u r very sad n feel that u have lost everything,

I'll come, hold ur hand, take u 4 walk on a bridge and show u where 2 jump from. 


U know last week,I visited

U know last week,I visited my friend in China & they thought I'm joking when I say in South Africa there are Monkey's,so will tou plz borrow me ur photographs so that I can show them when I visit again?


 * * * *

* * *

* * *

* * *

Abe yaar din main tare daikh rahe ho.

Tabeat to theek hai....


God knows d value of

God knows d value of HEART,so he created LUV....He knows d value of NIGHT,so he created DREAMS...He knows d value of FREINDS,so he created MEEEE


 This is the telephone terrorist

This is the telephone terrorist team. While receiving this message a virus will be activated. This virus should have infected your mobile by now. Your mobile will be disabled, unless you are ugly.


want to suck you... lick

want to suck you... lick you... wanna move my tongue all over you...wanna feel you in my mouth...yep, tat's how u...eat an ice cream


 CNN News. Bush orders 15,000

CNN News. Bush orders 15,000 FBI trained dogs to track down Osama. FBI awaiting further orders as one of the dogs is reading this 


 Winter comes again n again,

Winter comes again n again, Summer comes again n again, But the person like you will not come again, Because GOD never makes the same mistake again n again...


We WIN and LOSE things

We WIN and LOSE things everyday.

Buttrust me on one thing:

You will NEVER lose ME!

I will ALWAY be thr.

To eat r head!


Think well, Plan well, Do well, Sleep

Think well,

Plan well,

Do well,

Sleep well,

Play well,

Laugh well and

Put ur mobile also into well, Bcoz ur not Messaging me 


 PRACTICE AT UR HOME 1.Take one

PRACTICE AT UR HOME

1.Take one grape

2.Take it in ur hand

3.Put it in btvn ur fore teeth

4.Approach the mirror slowly & see.

Wah! Langoor ke muh mein angoor..


Jab hota hai tera didar, Dil

Jab hota hai tera didar,

Dil dhadkta hai baar-baar

Jab hota hai tera didar,

Dil dhadkta hai baar-baar

....Aadat se majboor ho tum jane kab maang lo udhar..


 Is kader hum apko chahte

Is kader hum apko chahte hai ki, duniya wale dekhkar jal jate hai. yun to hum sabeko ullu banate hai, lakin aap thoda jaldi ban jaate hai.OK.


 As by xperience my advice 4u

As by xperience my

advice 4u friends-

have only one girl

friend otherwise ur life

will b very sad like me

1side Aiswarya puling

me 4 cinema other

side sania pulling me 4

tennis and Priety

keeps sending luv

messages 2 me! silly gals!

wat can i do? oh no...!

i'm getting a call from

katrina kaif

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu