Life widout friend is- L_onely I_nsecured F_ ull

Life widout friend is-

L_onely

I_nsecured

F_ull of doubts

E_mpty

Life wid friend is- L_ight n easy

I_nspiring

F_ull of hopes


FRIEND F-First aid for failure R-removal of

FRIEND

F-First aid for failure

R-removal of anger

I-Island of tplerance

E-End of selfishness

N-Name of love

D-Demand of sacrifice

so b my frnd 4ever Rao 


No Life Without Love.. No

No Life Without Love.. No Answer without Question..NO Rain Without Cloud..No Friendship Without "YOU" I Miss U 


It is not a place

It is not a place where live only some particular thing, rather its a garden where such kind of flowers bloom.Some problem and sorrow, peace and pleasure, joy and dream emit fragrance and mind spring here every time.Whatever u do, Whereevere u go, ur heart & soul always belong here.Do u know what is it?It is friendship & friendship & its true friendship.


learn friendship frm da SUN

learn friendship frm da SUN n the MOON,yrby da

SUN giv da MOON its own light,so dat she 2 can shine at NITE in order 2 pleez sum1 lik uuu!

younis(law Deptt. unversity of kashmir)


As we go on we

As we go on we rememba all d times we had 2gether.&as our life changes cum whateva we will still be "friends forever"


Wot u see as truth

Wot u see as truth wot u see as lies remember that true friendship never dies.although we may change & drift apart,ill always value u deep within my heart!


Measured by miles, u r

Measured by miles, u r far frm me. Measured by thoughts u r closer to

me, Measured by closed eyes u r with me & Measured by heart u r in me as my true frnd 4ever


I do not want a

I do not want a friend who smiles when I smile who weeps when I weep for my shadow in the pool can do better than that.


walk with me when ur

walk with me when ur hearts needs company, take my hand when you all alone , trun to me when u need some 1 to lean on.....becoz I'M A FRIEND U CAN ALWAYS DEPEND ON 


$ <)".".'(> $ $ ( ._o)."."(>

$ <)".".'(> $

$ ( ._o)."."(> $

$ /'-==(o_. ) $

==(,,)(,,)(,,)(,,)==

Life Looks Cute & Beautiful With a FRIEND Like You...Good day


GOD Knows The Value Of

GOD Knows The Value Of HEART so He made LOVE.GOD Knows the Value of DREAMS so HE made Night & GOD knows The Value Of FREIND so He Made ME & Gifted U.....


someday wen da pages of

someday wen da pages of my life end i know dat u'll b 1 of its most beautiful chapte&i evr get 2read it again i'll open it from da page where i first met u


()",,"() when u ( 'o'

()",,"() when u

( 'o' ) need a friend

(")==(")========

pull this rope.coz i m..


()"""() always at

( 'o', ) d other end.

=========(")=(") Gud mrng.


Through caring and sharing, We

Through caring and sharing,

We learned to be

The best of friends.

Yes, you and me. Osman 


Friendship is the rainbow between

Friendship is the rainbow between two hearts,sharing of 7 feeling, love+sad+happy+truth+faith+secret+helping=Friendship.Stay in touch.Happy friendship day.


Vacancy In my Heart 4

Vacancy In my Heart 4 a True Friend

Eligibility: Loving & Caring

Duty: To Love

Experience: Not required

Salary: 4ever Love

Joining: ASAP

R U interested?


Make new friends, But keep the

Make new friends,

But keep the old,

One is Silver,

The other is Gold. 


A true friend is not

A true friend is not like a rain which pours & goes away.

A friend like a air, which is silent but always around u... 


This is a message from

This is a message from a friend to a friend for a friend to be a friend so that a friend remains a friend of a friend who is a friend Forever!


It is one of the

It is one of the severest tests of friendship to tell your friend his faults. So to love a man that you cannot bear to see a stain upon him, and to speak painful truth through loving words, that is friendship.