when u r alone... when

when u r alone...

when ur crying.....

when ur upset....

when ur sad......

just make a call to me....becoz incoming is free for me.... 


 If god comes and asks

If god comes and asks for a wish," Bill-Gates may ask,'I want to be the master of IT forever. Aishwarya may ask,'No other girl in the coming generations shouldn't be more beautiful than me.'But I will ask to keep u healthy always and attack me instead."I LOVE U SOOO MUCH". 


 Good looks catch the eyes, but

Good looks catch the eyes,

but Good Personality catches the heart.

You are blessed with both!

FLATTERED???

Don't Be!!! It was sent to ME, and I just wanted you to read it..


 b ba bak b ba bakb baka bakbak bkik bkbkb kbkbkik GOOD THAT WAS CHECKING TRAINING 2MORROW

b

ba

bak

b

ba

bakb

baka

bakbak

bkik

bkbkbkbkbkik

GOOD THAT WAS CHECKING TRAINING

2MORROW WILL BE DONKEY TRAINING

Open My Heart Get Inside If You

Open My Heart

Get Inside

If You Found SomeElse Inside My Heart

Just Say Hi And Sit Down With Him Squall


 Hay Baby ! If you

Hay Baby ! If you were a hamberger at McDonald's, I would like to say you McVerySexy 


Hey hav you heared the

Hey hav you heared the news?..Now phone call will be billed according to ur Brain size.Bigger ur brain is,much will b the call rate.

"VOILA"!!!YOU CAN MAKE FREE CALLS NOW!


Its too heard to loose

Its too heard to loose someone who is 99% cute, 98% sweet, 97% loving, 96% talented and 100% friendly, Thats me, whats a waste of life if u loose me.


 chup chup rehti ho... kuch nehi

chup chup rehti ho...

kuch nehi kehti ho....

kya!

kya!

kya goongi ho???? 


A Rose alwyas Rose whether

A Rose alwyas Rose whether it is in golden pot or in dustbin. Same way U R alwyas my friend Wheter U R in Central Jail Or in Mental Hospital... 


**Preaty **Karina **Ami sha **Rani **Ash **Sus h **Shilpa **Rakhi **B ipasha **Mallika **Megh na **All Wish U ADVANCE HAPPY

**Preaty

**Karina

**Amisha

**Rani

**Ash

**Sush

**Shilpa

**Rakhi

**Bipasha

**Mallika

**Meghna

**All Wish U ADVANCE HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN 


 Sincer Apology; if u don't

Sincer Apology; if u don't like to any of my SMS & dont like to read, then plz don't hesitate, feel free to...... THROW Ur MOBILE!! 


If you have any problms-

If you have any problms- Bindas tell me, i'll elp you. If you don't have any problms- Bindas tell me, i'll create sum4u! "After all Hum Hai Kisliye" 


Good news fom U Rent

Good news fom U Rent free accomondation (Khana, Peena, Peena, Sona, Rehana.... Sab Free) For more details Just dail 100. 


 Earth may stop Rotating,

Earth may stop Rotating,

Birds may stop Flying,

Candles may stop Melting,

Fishes may stop Swimming,

Heart may stop Beating,

But your Brain will

never start working! 


 I ve written nice poem

I ve written nice poem 4 you.

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star..

you should Know What you R..

& Once you Know What you R..

Mental Hospital is not So Far 


 My friend, the best quality

My friend, the best quality

that I like about u is that,

U R very sentimental ....

10% Senti and 90% Mental..!


 Birds love you, monkeys love

Birds love you,

monkeys love you,

hippos love you,

snakes love you,

tortoise love you,

giraffe loves you.....

Please go back to ZOO,

they all really miss you!


 Sincere Apology: If u dont

Sincere Apology: If u dont like

any of my SMS n dont like 2 read,

then plz dont hesitate, feel free

to..... throw ur mobile!!


 After engagement : Superman After

After engagement : Superman

After Marriage : Gentleman

After 10 years : Watchman

After 20 years : Doberman 


Sorry 4 disturbing u. can

Sorry 4 disturbing u.

can u fax me ur photo,

its very urgent,

serious matter has

comeup actually,

we r playing cards

and I lost the joker


 Scientists all over the world

Scientists all over the world

r wondering how long a human

being can live without a brain...

Kindly tell them ur age...


 All ways keep your LOVER'S

All ways keep your LOVER'S photo in your purse.

when ever you are in big trouble see the photo.

you will feel that No other problem bigger than this...


Tumhien pata hai bahens ka

Tumhien pata hai bahens ka munh kala hoota hai,

Nahi pata?

Vakaee nahii pata??

Koee baat nahi.

AAINA DEKH LO.