1 msg received... 1 cool person

1 msg received...

1 cool person sent it...

1 fool is reading it...

1 fool gets mad...

1 fool is still reading it...

1 fool will forward this message to another fool!!


I Love "u" , I

I Love "u" , I Love "u" , I Love "u" , I Love "u", I Love "u",

Hey ! Dont get excited I love other alphabet too...... v,w,x,y,z!!!


 Only the open heart receives

Only the open heart receives

LOVE

Only the open mind receives

WISDOM

Only the open hand receives

GIFTS

and...

Only the CUTE 1's receive

MESSAGES From ME!


 Tumme aur Pepsi ki Bottle

Tumme aur Pepsi ki Bottle main similarity=sweet,cool,badiya,jaldi milne waal,aur sabse badi similarity "DHAKKAN"


Log kehte hai ki khuda

Log kehte hai ki khuda ne aapko badi fursat me banaya hai. Simple si baat hai faltu kaam fursat me hi kiye jate hai. 


 sms nechay hai aur nechay aur nechay aur

sms nechay hai

aur nechay

aur nechay

aur nechay

maine kabhi socha nahi tha k aik sms kay liye tum itna gir jao gay 


I want to kiss ur

I want to kiss ur lips

I want to smell ur breath

I want to touch ur tunk

I want to touch ur teeth

But u dun worry

I m ur friend dentonic!!


 A - U'r Attractive B

A - U'r Attractive B - U'r D Best C - U'r Cute D - U'r Dear 2 me E - U'r Excellent F - U'r Funny G - U'r Gud Looking H - He He He I - I'm J - Just K - Kidding


CAN UTHINK " 2+ 5 =11

CAN UTHINK

" 2+ 5 =11 "

KASY AYA?

SOCHO_SOCHO

NAHI MAULOOM

THORA OR DIMAGH LARAO.

ABHI BHEE NHAI?

OK LET ME TELL U KASE AYA.

?

"GALTEESE"


baby u are the bomb

baby u are the bomb surely your father iz da terrorist,your smile destroys mi surely your mom iz da tsunami!!!!!!!! wize-up


 khabi khabi main sochta hoon

khabi khabi main sochta hoon k dunya ki sab se azeem, handsome, cute boy ko jaan se mardoon.. likan jub main tandey dimagh se sochta hoon to pata chlata hai k ye to Khudkushi hogi. 


 I want to see tears

I want to see tears in your eyes,but but but tears of HAPPINESS.


 so sweet is ur smile,so

so sweet is ur smile,so sweet r ur eyes,so sweet is ur voice................see how sweet r my lies 


 Aaj toh bahut khush hoge

Aaj toh bahut khush hoge tum.

Kyunki, barish jo ho rai hai

Aur barish mein.

Sabhi MENDAK khush hi hote hai 


 My friend the best quality

My friend the best quality tht i like abt u is tht ur very SENTIMENTAL

10% SENTI

90% MENTAL 


 If people say UR CUTE

If people say UR CUTE punch them they can't fool u like that.


 Police is looking for someone

Police is looking for someone described as gorgeous, sexy, intelligent, funny &amazing peoson, Ur safe. But where the HELL am I gonna HIDE 


Din ko chain nahi, raat

Din ko chain nahi, raat ko aram nahi.Jee na lage kahi, E khuda kya yahi pyar hai ?Arey Pagal.. yeh pyar nahi .....Aajka 44 degree celcius temperature hai. 


 some callme funny,some one call

some callme funny,some one call me sunny ,someone call me honey what about u dont plz dont call me with any name coz ur already buxbuney!!!! now shut upu!!!!!!!!!!


 pehle hath mai lo fir sedha karo fir muh mai

pehle hath

mai lo

fir

sedha karo

fir

muh mai lo

aur

thok lagao

fir ander

ghusao

kitna muhskil

haina

SUI MAI DHAGA

DALNA ..HAHAHAH 


Ure so sexy u drive

Ure so sexy u drive me insane.i luv u so much dat my heart is in pain.ur sexy voice puts me in a slumber.oh damn im sorry i have the wrong number 


 Boy: "Pura andar gaya?" Madam:

Boy: "Pura andar gaya?" Madam: "Haan gaya." Boy: "Dard hua kya?" Madam: "Bahut hua" Boy: "Chalo doosra sandal try kartay hai madam!"