Ad Code

Friendship Sms Messages | Friends Sms | Free Friendship Sms | Friendship Sms Quote | Funny Friendship Sms | Love Friendship Sms | Latest Friendship Sms

Friendship is like a glass

Friendship is like a glass handle it with care because once broken cannot be mended and even if mended.... a crack is always there !!!


2friends...see and saw.one day see

2friends...see and saw.one day see saw sea and saw didnot see sea.see saw sea and jumped in sea,saw didnot saw sea but also jumped into sea.see saw saw in sea and saw saw see in sea.see saw both saw sea and both saw and see were happy in see.


Sometimes i want to shout

Sometimes i want to shout to the whole world how lucky i am to have you as my friend but sometimes i want to hush...afraid that somebody might take you away from me.


Friendship is a pretty full-time

Friendship is a pretty full-time occupation if you really are friendly with somebody. You can't have too many friends because then you're just not really friends.


Ending a friendship may be

Ending a friendship may be a difficult decision. However, sometimes it is unavoidable. The best way is to tell them in person. Many people believe avoidance is the answer when ending a relationship. However, this is not a good technique in that it leaves broken hearts and anger on both sides.


I won't promise to be

I won't promise to be ur friend 4 ever,bcos i won't live th@ long,but let me be ur friend 4 as long as i am alive.


There is a sense of

There is a sense of belonging in a friendship & u notice it after a while,

in the SOUND of a VOICE

in the TOUCH of a HAND

in the WARMTH of a WELCOMING SMILE.


Without HUMOUR life SUCKS without COURAGE

Without HUMOUR life SUCKS

without COURAGE life is HARD

without LUV life is HOPELESS

WITHOUT A FRIEND LIKE 'U' LIFE IS IMPOSSIBLE.


Friendship is about. bringing out

Friendship is about. bringing out the positive when everything seems negative...being accepted for who you

are...being able to pick up right where you left off...sharing, talking, and laughing...Friendship is about us,

and for that I'm grateful. And I hope you have the best birthday ever, friend! 


GOD is so wise that

GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with pricetags, Because..... if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!! ֧m +92 (0) 3454 566641


CRY' is a love detecter. When

CRY' is a love detecter.

When some1 makes u cry, it shows how much u love them

And how much their relationship means to u.. 


What is the difference between

What is the difference between BLOOD and FRIEND.

BLOOD enters the heart and flows out.

But FRIEND enter the HEART and Stays inside Forever.


Making a million friends is

Making a million friends is not a miracle,

the miracle is to make a friend who

will stand by you when millions are against you.


words begin with A... B...

words begin with A... B... C...

Numbers begin with 1... 2... 3...

Music begins with sa... re... ga...

But friendship begins with U & me 


Difference between love & friendship....

Difference between love & friendship....

U give ur whole heart to ur love & they break it....

But u give ur broken heart to ur friend & they make it.... 


Listen and Silent are 2

Listen and Silent are 2 words with same alphabet

& are very important 4 Friendship because

only a friend can listen to u when u r Silent.

Happy Friendship Day


u must be a rugged

u must be a rugged girl cos u make me cry any time i am lonelya and i feel a bit in my heart any time u are lonely and u make me short of blood any time i miss i love u 


My faith Plays a big

My faith Plays a big part in my life.And my faith is very personal.I pray for strength,I pray for wisdom,I pray for our troops in arm's way,I pray for my family,I pray for my little & cute friend like "you" Dear.


When every thing go wrong,when

When every thing go wrong,when sadness feels your Heart,when tears flows in your eyes,when no one can help you,"remember me" I am Always with U,till death.Because you are my Best & Lovely Friend. 


U r So sweet as

U r So sweet as gin as hard as rum as warm as brandy as clear as vodka as machured as wiskey as refreshing as bear.U r a mini bar of Friendship.


U r 95% Beautiful, U r

U r 95% Beautiful,

U r 96% Sweet,

U r 97% Nice,

U r 98% Cute,

U r 99% Lovely,

&&&&100% Best Friend. 


No Shadows 2 Depress U Only

No Shadows 2 Depress U

Only Joys 2 Surround U

Many Friends 2 Love U

God Himself 2 Bless U

These are my Wishes 4 U

2day, 2morrow & Everyday. 


Friendships is the medicine for

Friendships is the medicine for any kind of pain,But there is no medicine found in the world for pain given by friend...  


Friendship marks a life even

Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love.

Love risks degenerating into obsession,

friendship is never anything but sharing.


Friendship often ends in love, But

Friendship often ends in love,

But love in friendship**Never**


The friendship between me and

The friendship between me and you

I will not compare to a chain;

For that rains might rust,

or the falling tree might break.

---


Friendship improves happiness and abates

Friendship improves happiness and abates misery,

By the doubling of our joy and the dividing of our grief.


Friendship is the union of

Friendship is the union of spirits,

A marriage of Hearts,and the bond thereof vitrue.


I cannot concentrate all my

I cannot concentrate all my friendship,

On any single one of my friends because,

No one is complete enough in himself.


 True Friendship Comes When Silence Between

True Friendship Comes When Silence

Between Two People is Confortable.


A day is going to

A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like U making my everyday seems so great. Thank U my good friend lastly gd nite n sweet dreams...


Without Friends no one would

Without Friends no one would choose to live, though he had all

other goods.


listen and silent are

listen and silent are two words but very importent in friendship only friend can liten u when u slint


True friendship is a heavenly

True friendship is a heavenly gift. It is a precious and rare

relationship. But it is also a very sensitive relationship.Take

care of it.Dont take it so easy.


May our friendship turn in2

May our friendship turn in2 silver, silver in2 Gold, gold in2 Dimonds...... and may our dimonds b 4ever. Then we sell it OK. 50/50 


Every familiar person is not

Every familiar person is not a friend. Friends r those who share

their happiness and worries.


Any color u like shows

Any color u like shows ur emotions, a little bit of ur character

and the qualities of itself. U can find by asking the favourite

color of ur friend what kind of a person he or she is.


Of all the friends I've

Of all the friends I've ever met,

Your the one I won't forget,

And if I die before you do,

I'll go to heaven and wait for you ֧


One day Friendship & Love

One day Friendship & Love met one-another,

Love asked Friendship -"Why do You exist if I'm there?"

~So Friendship said~

"To give a Smile to those eyes in which You leave Tears."


Hold a true friend with

Hold a true friend with both yorr hands,

Dont let go for a true friend comes once in a lifetime,

That's why 'm holdng you tight! Cant let YOu go!! ֧


Yeah we're tight, and yeah

Yeah we're tight, and yeah we fight,

But through all of it, there's one thing,

That will never change, we'll be friends forever. ֧


Friends are like gold, Each one

Friends are like gold,

Each one is rich,

And they all last a lifetime ֧


Knowing a friend like you

Knowing a friend like you has made me happy in a million ways,

And if ever I have to let you go,

I would find a million reasons to make you stay! ֧


Making a million friends is

Making a million friends is not a miracle the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when a million are against you. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu