Hi To live a life i

Hi

To live a life i need heartbeat, 2 have heartbeat i need a heart, 2 have heart i need happiness, to have happiness i need a friend, and 4 a friend i need U.ALWAYS


friendship,love Have my "love" that never

friendship,love

Have my "love" that never breaks,,,, have my "smile" that never fades have my "touch" that never hurts have my "freindship" that never ends with you


Friend & Friendship Friend & Friendship Its

Friend & Friendship

Friend & Friendship

Its a package of "Feelings"

Nobody can "MAKE" it

Nobody can "BREAK" it

Nobody can "EXPLAIN" it

Only I and U can "FEEL"it


I m ur friend. When U

I m ur friend.

When U Win, I'll Proudly Tell the World

"Hey" Thats My Friend.

But When U loose, I'll Sit by ur side and say, "Hey" I m ur friend.


friend meaning friend in different languges Tamil-nanban E nglish-friend Hindi-dost h German-freuno French- ami Dutch-vrend Mexican -amigo for

friend meaning

friend in different languges

Tamil-nanban

English-friend

Hindi-dosth

German-freuno

French-ami

Dutch-vrend

Mexican-amigo

for meits-"YOU"


 miss 6 rules to be HAPPY:

miss

6 rules to be HAPPY: Free your heart from hatred; Free your mind from worries; Live simply; Expect less; Give more & Always have ME as UR FRIEND

I love u


friends don't walkin front of me,i

friends

don't walkin front of me,i may not follow,don't walk behind me,i may not lead,and jus walk beside me n b my fren 4ever............


umeedo ki sama dil me

umeedo ki sama dil me mat jamana

umeedo ki sama dil me mat jamana,is duniya se alag duniya mat basana,abhi to bas mood tha to sms kiya,par har roz intizaar me palke mat jhukana.....


I remember the day I remember

I remember the day

I remember the day when we met.I remember everything like those chats,ice-creams, chocolate's & fast foods. I remember the day for long walk.I remember those sharing & joy. but those days r gone.i really miss u.today I'm not there to hug u.but i want to wish u HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY


friendship FRIENDSHIP IS GIFT OF GOD

friendship

FRIENDSHIP IS GIFT OF GOD ..DONT LOVE A FRIEND LIKE A FRIEND..U LOVE THEM...LIKE A FLOWER


Aisa dost chahiye Aisa dost chahiye

Aisa dost chahiye

Aisa dost chahiye jo hame apna maan sake,

Hamare har dukh ko jaan sake,

Chal rahe ho hum tez barish mein,

Fir bhi pani main se aansuo ko pehchan sake...........


sweet like honey Sweet like Honey, Costly

sweet like honey

Sweet like Honey,

Costly like Money,

Blessing like Shower,

Cool like Ice,

A guy

So Nice...

guess who?

O hello!

its "ME". G'night...


JIS DIN DIL KO TERI

JIS DIN DIL KO TERI YAAD NA AAYE

Jis Din Dil ko Teri Yaad Na Aaye,

Khuda Kare Woh Din Na Aaye,

A Dost Mumkin Nahi Ki Afsana Likhoo Dosti Ka,

Aur Usme Tera Naam Na Aaye.


i missu u Those innocent eyes...

i missu u

Those innocent eyes... Those kissable lips... A great smile... The perfect walk... Smoothest talk... Absolutely gorgeous.. Thats enough bout me-How r u?


Friendship saary GAWAHON or BAYANON ko

Friendship

saary GAWAHON or BAYANON ko maddy nazar raktay hoi PAKISTAN FRIENDSHIP COURT ki dafa SACHI DOSTI kai tahat dostiki adalat ap ko humari pori zindagi ka dost banatay hain or ap ko umar ber ki dosti nibany ka hukam deti hai: bolo saza manzor hai?