Ad Code

I Miss You | Missing U Sms | Missing You Sms Messages

3-2 = 1 Heart Praying

3-2 = 1 Heart Praying 4 U, 1+1 = 2 Eyes Looking 4 U, 3+2 = 5 Senses Missing U,

4+3 = 7 Days in Week, I MISS U


If u thinks I miss

If u thinks I miss u all the time u r wrong I miss u only when I think about u but damn it I think u all the time

I miss u sweetheart

---

There\'s no Special reason for

There\'s no Special reason for this msg, I juz wanna steal a single moment out of ur busy life & hope I can

make u smile n say: I Miss U.

---

calling....calling....cal ling....1 missed callreminding you that

calling....calling....calling....1 missed callreminding you that some one is miss u vetty much.

---

Do u know, what i

Do u know, what i say, what i think, what i feel, what i think, what i wish, U want to know? I MISS U SO

MUCH. Copyright www.lovelysms.com

---

I miss u.i m without

I miss u.i m without u like sky without stars;like flower without fragrance;like

a heart without feelings


Days are too Busy; Hours

Days are too Busy; Hours are too Few; Seconds are too Fast, but there is always

time for me to ask: How R U? n Hope u r FINE. MISS U!


Never luk for a Gud

Never luk for a Gud Face, it\'ll turn old one day; Never luk for a Gud Skin,

it\'ll wrinkle one day; But luk for a loyal heart, that\'ll miss u every day


Knowing a person like u,

Knowing a person like u, has made me happy in a million ways and if ever I have

to let u go... I would find a million reasons to make u stay. I miss you.


S_nrise B_terfly pict_r e L_nch b_s stnd fig_re m_sic all r very boring

S_nrise

B_terfly

pict_re

L_nch

b_s stnd

fig_re

m_sic

all r very boring witho_t yo_.

I think i miss u.....

---

9 lessons in life: learn to

9 lessons in life:

learn to care

learn to smile

learn to cry

learn to give

learn to forgive

learn to share

learn to trust

learn to love

n learn to say

u miss me

---

I MISS...U...V...MUCH...mis sing u is only

I MISS...U...V...MUCH...missing u is only da half story hopeda other half is U MISS me too.....

---

Delete Message? No, no Wait!Copyright www.lovelysms.com B'coz. ........ I

Delete Message?

No,

no Wait!Copyright www.lovelysms.com

B'coz.........

I wana say somethng thats only 4 you


( )" " "( )

( )" " "( ) ( )""*( )

("( 'o' ) ( 'o' )")


" I MISS YOU"

. Every time I say 'how are you

---

jA mere SMS JA MERE

jA mere SMS JA MERE SWEET DOST K PAS JA ....

DHEERE SE JANA ...

SHOR MAT MACHANA ..

BZY HO TO..

KUCH MAT KEHNA FREE HOGA TOW....

PYAR SE MISS U KEHNA....

---

Good Time Bad Time Day Time Work

. Good Time

Bad Time

Day Time

Work Time

Off Time

Night Time

Happy Time

Sad Time

Sleep Time

In the Mean Time

I Miss U All The TimeCopyright www.lovelysms.com

---

Press down if you miss

Press down if you miss me

So U Miss Me

Ok You Can Stop

Still Pressing

Well, I miss you too.

---

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu