COURT ORDER! Ur accused of

COURT ORDER! Ur accused of crawling into my HEART,& hijacking my smiles with your care.Hw du plead? GUILTY! U R sentenced 2 b MY Better Half 4-LIFE-no bail!

Bee Love Honey People Love Money Flower

Bee Love Honey

People Love Money

Flower Love Dew

But I LOVE YOU HONEY

Please tell me your INGREDIENTS

Please tell me your INGREDIENTS because I mixed 100kg sugar with 80kg chocolate and 60 kg honey but .... stilli can't make a personas sweet as you ..... Copyright www.lovelysms.com...

our skin may grow wrinkled

our skin may grow wrinkled and old but the heart that is loyal shall never turn cold

Though we are very far

Though we are very far apart, but somehow I always feel you near my heart.

..life is a book we

..life is a book we all read.Love is a blessing we all need.

Always be happy always wear a smile,remember in this world v r

just 4 a while so keep in tuch

Don't find love, let love

Don't find love, let love find you. That's why it'scalled falling in love, because you don't forceyourself to fall, you just fall.

REMEMBERthat there willalways besomeomewhoremember u

REMEMBERthat there willalways besomeomewhoremember u everydaywithor without messages!or calls!THATS ME!!LV U(",)

I love to see you

I love to see you smileIn the lone summer of lightAnd hold you oh so closeUnderneath the stars at nightBut there is just one thingDarling through and throughForever I will cherishEvery moment with you

Someone asked what makes people

Someone asked what makes people happy. Some said wealth and some said fame. I was thinking about this when my cell phone beeped and received a text from you. Then, I smiled and said: "This makes me happy."

when u r sad.........i will

when u r sad.........i will try ur tears

when u r scared.........i will confort ur fears

when u r worried........i will give u hope

when u r confused.......i will give u cope

and when u r lost.......and cant see the light

i shall be ur beacon.....shining ever so bright

this is my oath........i pledge tillthe end

why u may ask?........because u r my Love

When time comes for u

When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.By sending this message not to offend you,but with a heart of caring.One last thing your gorgeous,and i think i can love you.Please respond, and have a wonderful day.

Never leave the one you

Never leave the one you like for the one you love cuz the one u like will leave you for the one they love!!!!

Some people die younger because

Some people die younger because God Loves them too much...u u still on earth because there r someone who loves u more than God...

i know i accept i believe i

i know

i accept

i believe

i admit

i m " 0 " zero

but this is not end. i want HER becoz without HER i m incomplete.

HER + 0 = HEROCopyright www.lovelysms.com

i m right naa

i've written you on the

i've written you on the page of my heart,reflected your face on the mirrors of my soul,displayed you in the gallaries of my eyes,this show how much i care...wow you are loved!