Ad Code

Sweet Sms Jokes | Funny Sms Jokes | Send Sms Jokes | Hindi Urdu Sms Jokes | Short Sms Jokes | Text Sms Jokes | Latest Sms Jokes | Santa Banta Sms Jokes | Sweet Sms Jokes

Doctor to Patient : The

Doctor to Patient : The check which u gave me has returned back.

Patient to Doctor:The head-ache for which you gave me medicine has also returned back.


My wife ran away with

My wife ran away with my best friend.

To tell you the truth, I really miss him.


Whats the closest thing to

Whats the closest thing to a womans period?

Your salary.

It comes once a month,

lasts About 3 or 4 days and if it doesnt come,everythings f~cked


What do you call a

What do you call a wife who is sexy,

beautiful,intelligent,understanding,

caring, never jealous and a great cook?

ANSWER : A rumour!


Husband asks,Do u know the

Husband asks,Do u know the meaning of WIFE.

It means...Without Information Fighting Evrytime!

WIFE on hearing this says,

it could also mean-With Idiot For Ever.


Early to bed and early

Early to bed and early to rise makes ur girlfriend go out with other guys.


A Train is bout2 crash.

A Train is bout2 crash. A frantic virgin strips off n says:

'' Can anyone make me feel like a woman b4 I die?''

So a man takes off his clothes n say,''Iron these!''


A woman goes 2 a

A woman goes 2 a dentist 4 tooth extraction

doc tells her 2 lie down and gets ready with tools

lady lifts her skirt,doc says im not a gynacologist im dentist

she says i want to get my hubbys tooth removed


Mother to Teenage Daughter :

Mother to Teenage Daughter : "I think its time that we should talk about SEX."

Daughter : "Yes Mom, What do You want to know ?".


what's common between the SUN

what's common between the SUN & WOMEN'S UNDERWEAR?

1) both are hott

2) both look better while going down

3) both disappear by night............


Patient : I always see

Patient : I always see spots before my eyes.

Doctor : Didn't the new glasses help?

Patient : Sure, Now i see the spots much clearer.!!


Husband wife ki godh mein

Husband wife ki godh mein leta hua thaa...

Wife: Kaisa lag raha hai ji.

Husband: Aise jaise bhagwaan Vishnu Shesh naag ki godh mein lete hon!!


After a quarrel, a husband

After a quarrel, a husband said to his wife, "You know, I was a fool when I married you."

She replied, "Yes, dear, but I was in love & didn't notice."


Father: Tumhe kaisi biwi chahiye? Son:

Father: Tumhe kaisi biwi chahiye?

Son: Mujhe chand jai si biwi chahiye, Jo raat ko aaye aur subha chali jaye!


Man:what ismillion years to u? God:only

Man:what ismillion years to u?

God:only a second.

Man:what is billion of Dollar.to u?

God:only a Coin.

Man:ok give me a Coin.

God:wait a second....


sardar ji to his friend:

sardar ji to his friend: Yar bari ushkil main hoon mairi bivi mujh say aik kiss ka100 RS laiti hay ..... friend: acha, yar to bara lucky hay doosron say to wo 500RS laiti hay.


Husband to a newly wed

Husband to a newly wed Wife.I could go to the end of the worldfor u,, wife thanks, but promise me u will stay there


A sardar was running with

A sardar was running with his pregnent wife,who was about to deliver, when another sardar asked him, O pernam singh, oye woti nu ais haal vitch le ke kithey puj rya vain, pernam singh replied,assi Pizza hut chaley aan, sunya aa othey free delivery hondi aaa.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu