The best a man can

The best a man can be is His word so please may you make it pass and always stand up for it. Mulobole

Love is a canvas furnished

Love is a canvas furnished by Nature

and embroidered by imagination....

Time is too slow for

Time is too slow for those who wait,

too swift for those who fear,

too long for those who grieve,

too short for those who rejoice,

but for those who love,

time is eternity....

REAL LOVE STARTS AT EARLIER

REAL LOVE STARTS AT EARLIER STAGE OF AGE BUT MEMORIES OF LOVE ARE TILL THE END.

Love has nothing to do

Love has nothing to do with what you are

expecting to get -- only with what you are

expecting to give -- which is everything.

Love is an energy -

Love is an energy - it can neither be created

nor destroyed. It just is and always will be,

giving meaning to life and direction to goodness...

Love will never die....

I have deposited joy, happiness

I have deposited joy, happiness and love into your account password or pincode is love. If you lost this password you wanna lose everything including me..

I may not get to

I may not get

to see you

as often as I like.

I may not get

to hold you

in my arms

all through the night.

But deep in my heart

I truely know,

you're the one

that I love, and

I can't let you go.

I Love You....

Life is one fool thing

Life is one fool thing after another where as

love is two fool things after each other....

All, everything that I understand,

All, everything that I understand, I understand

only because I love....You

Where there is great love

Where there is great love there are

always miracles....

You can't force someone to

You can't force someone to love you; all you can do is

become someone who can be loved; the rest is up to them....

Love is just a feeling

Love is just a feeling of togetherness

and openness in your heart....

Love, the magician, knows this

Love, the magician, knows this little trick

whereby two people walk in different directions

yet always remain side by side....

Being deeply loved by someone

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength

while loving someone deeply gives you courage....

Someone told me that my

Someone told me that my life wud be beautiful and now i know that he was true coz U R BEAUTIFUL

hay gal my dear, i

hay gal my dear, i can do any thing 4 u , i can walk 1000 miles , i can walk in the edge of knife ,i can walk in the fire but i cant live without u for a sec.......i lov u so much

When you like someone, you

When you like someone, you like them in spite of their faults.

When you love someone, you love them with their faults....

Someone asked what makes people

Someone asked what makes people happy. Some said wealth and some said fame. I was thinking about this when my cell phone beeped and received a text from you. Then, I smiled and said: "This makes me happy."

Expressions tell everything about that

Expressions tell everything about that person u love and he knows everythings becoz of ur face expressions and this can happen only when u r in love

LIFE IS A BOOK, WE

LIFE IS A BOOK, WE ALL READ IT; LOVE IS BLESSING, WE ALL NEED IT.

ALWAYS BE HAPPY, ALWAYS HAVE A SMILE.

REMEMBER IN THIS WORLD WE ARE JUST FOR A WHILE.

Every morning, leave your worries

Every morning, leave your worries outside your gate, coz that\'s where they pick up the garbage! Have a worry free day!