Ad Code

Flirt Sms Messages | Insult Sms Messages | Flirty Sms | Flirt Women On Mobile Phone

  SORRY.... SORRY.... SORRY.....SORRY....Dont get confused

SORRY.... SORRY.... SORRY.....SORRY....Dont get confused ,Arey Baba SORRY means: S-Some,O-One Is,R-Really,R-Rememberinhg Y-You.....Have A wonderful day...


 I have won a holiday

I have won a holiday trip to Cyprus with 5family members and 2friends.


 What wiil you be doing

What wiil you be doing on the weekend?

I want someone to look after my dog.


IN case of fire read

IN case of fire read this message...................

..........I SAID IN CASE OF FIRE YOU FUCKING IDIOT.


 When I was born Devil

When I was born Devil said...Oh Shit!!! Another GOD!!!..& When u were born devil said ...Oh Shit!!!!Competition...!!! ....


 Arz kiya hai: I am a

Arz kiya hai:

I am a dog and u r a flower,

gaur farmaiega I am a dog and u r a flower,

so let me lift my leg n give u a shower! 


u r a donkey d 4

u r a donkey

d 4 decent

o 4 outclass

n 4 nice

k 4 kind

e 4 excelent

y 4 young


Suno kahana hoo ..................... Ja ha ho

Suno kahana hoo .....................

Jaha ho wahi rahna ..................

3-4 gahntte tak bahar nahi niklana ..........

Tumaharee jan ko khatra hai ..........

Bahir Bandar pakerne wale phir rahe hain .....


woh konsi jagha hai jaha

woh konsi jagha hai jaha mard aur aurat ke baal CURLY hote hai

KYA!

kitna ganda sochte ho.........

I am talking about AFRICA

sudhar jao!!


Phulon se khoobsurat koi nahi. Sagar

Phulon se khoobsurat koi nahi.

Sagar se gahara koi nahi.

Aab aapki kya tarif karu...

Dost me aap jaisa...

Nalayak koi nahi! ........


 Those Sparkling Eyes That Amazing Face A

Those Sparkling Eyes

That Amazing Face

A 100watt smile

The Enthu Stride

The Cheerful Talk

Charming stud

I'm still The same

hw r u?...wts up?


 Rozay mahshar sawal hoon gay; Husan

Rozay mahshar sawal hoon gay;

Husan walay kharab hoon gay;

Bewafa shumar hoon gay;

Pehli suf may JANAB hoon gay; 


if i need "Brain Transplantation"

if i need "Brain Transplantation" i will perfer your brain...

dont think that you are a genious.......... i need a brain which is never used before


 If u Punch me,I dont

If u Punch me,I dont mind

If u Hurt me,I dont mind

If u Use bad language2 me,I dont mind

If u Insult me,I dont mind

Bcause U R MY"ATM CARD"


Hum dua karte hain Khuda

Hum dua karte hain Khuda se, ki wo aap jaisa dost aur na banaye, Ek Cartoon jaisi cheez hai humare paas, kahin wo bhi common na ho jaye!


 I I L I LO I LOV I LOVE

I

I L

I LO

I LOV

I LOVE

I LOVE U

I LOVE Uttappa

more than 'DOSA' To kab khila rahe ho.


 Musharraf sahab ko india par

Musharraf sahab ko india par attack ke liye 500 bandro ki zaroorat hai,499 phonch chukay hai is liye message padhkar foran niklo. 

Let the most beautiful dream

Let the most beautiful dream come to u tonight,Let the sweetest person come in ur dream tonight.... But dont make it a habit bcoz I m not free every night....


i belive u so much.

i belive u so much. i trusted u so much. but u told my secret to every one. why did u told every one that i am so beautiful


 sirf tumhare liye chand tare

sirf tumhare liye chand tare chode doon, honda city, mercedes, bmw sari dolat chode doon itna kafi ha ya do chaar aur chode doon.


 Can v do romance in

Can v do romance in the evening today?

I'm in a good mood

Just a little bit of kissing and biting

Reply me soon

urs lovingly,

"MOSQUITO"


 just go to hell yes you u

just go to hell

yes you

u only !

because only you can change hell into heaven by your sweetness.Raj


 teri sula ke lu? ya bitha

teri sula ke lu?

ya bitha ke lu?

ya tujhe karu khada

ya fir terijuka-jukake lu?

ab tu hi bata

ki mein teri...

photo kaise lu. 


 I want to kill the

I want to kill the

SWEETEST,

SMARTEST,

CHARMING,

ATTRACTIVE &

GOOD LOOKING Person on earth,

but then I thought my friend ....

SUCIDE is a crime.


 Warning, cell phones cause radiations

Warning, cell phones cause radiations which results in brain damage, but u r safe, it only affects people with brain. How lucky u r, no brain, no tension

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu