I'm tired of da security

I'm tired of da security guard interogatin me abt da monkey dat escaped from da zoo. I think u better hide!



 A man kills DEER (Hiran)

A man kills DEER (Hiran) &cooks it & doesn't tell kids wat it is.

He gives a clue "its wat ur Mom calls me(dear)

Son screams "koi mat khana

"KUTTA HAI"


 A B C D E

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 ~ !@ # $%^&*

Thank God All Boutons Of My Cell r Fine.

Sorry 2 Distrb u 


Jane Anjanay Mein Agar Main e Aap ka Dil Dhukaya H0 Kabhi Tang Keya Ho Matamizi

Jane Anjanay

Mein

Agar

Maine

Aap ka

Dil

Dhukaya

H0

Kabhi

Tang

Keya

Ho

Matamizi ki

Ho

Uz

k

liye

aapse

jo

Hosakta

Hai

Karlo

Main

Sudhernay

Walon

main se Nahi.....


 WELCOME TO RAMADAN MANU..... APNE GUNAH

WELCOME TO RAMADAN MANU.....

APNE GUNAH JANAE K LIYE 1 DABAIYE.

TOBA K LIYE 2 DAIYE.

DUNIYA SE BURAI KHATAM KARNE K LIYE APNA GALA DABAIYE. 


 aik tha raja aik the

aik tha raja aik the rani dono mar gay khatam kahani

idoit neechay kia un ke laash doondh rahay ho kaha na mar gaye khatam kahani 


 Mil giya Oye mil gaya

Mil giya Oye mil gaya

oye oye mil giya

oho mil giya

Ballay Ballay ::

mil he giya

aaj to mil he giya

yeh sms perhne wala ek or bewqoof mil giya !!!! 


 Yeh tumhara SULAGTA hua JISM

Yeh tumhara SULAGTA hua JISM ...KAPKAPATAY HONT....LARKHARATI AAWAZ...THARTHARATA BADAN ...mujhe pehle se shuq tha ke tumhain MALARIA HAI.


 Mera DIL krta hai ke

Mera DIL krta hai ke tum ko har din kron

Balke har hour k bad kron

main pagal aur phattne wala ho jata hon jub main nhi krta tumko

Ek pyara sa SMS 


 In your life 4 thing

In your life 4 thing come anytime:

1 LOVE

2 FRIENDSHIP

3 MONEY

4 ?????????

"SUSU"

So do it be4 sleep it can come at any time.


Year.............1927.... ...November 18th ..... Evening....Exactly at

Year.............1927.......November 18th ..... Evening....Exactly at 20:27pm................Kuch Nahi Hua Tha Aap Apna Kam Kro............


 no visits... no calls..~. no sms's... no letters... no

no visits...

no calls..~.

no sms's...

no letters...

no missed calls...

I'm worried,Sohneo, viah ta ni kra leya kitey? ֧


 hey i saw u in

hey i saw u in TV... how smart u r ... how sweet u r ... how lovely u r ... but i dont know y u r comilg only in animal planet chanel... ֧


Rules of Life:Assume Nothing,Xpect Little,Do

Rules of Life:Assume Nothing,Xpect Little,Do More,Demand Less,Smile Often,Dream Big,Laugh a Lot,Pray Always,Cry Once for missing me everyday.


 W: Wonderful I: Item F: For E: Entertainment (WIFE) H:

W: Wonderful

I: Item

F: For

E: Entertainment

(WIFE)


H: Handsome

U: Useful

S: Smart

B: But

A: At

N: Night

D: Dangerous

(HUSBAND) 


 What is Long & Hard,

What is Long & Hard, has a hole at the tip n when u insert it into a wet, hairy & tight hole makes u feel better?

Vicks Inhaler..

But i like the way u think.. :) 


When u feel, That nobody

When u feel, That nobody loves u, Nobody cares 4 u, & every 1 is ignoring you, N hating u, U should ask urself, Sala ... Chakkar kia hai 


whats wronng with your phone?

whats wronng with your phone? everytime when i call,it says the subscriber you have dialled is an angel,call heaven for details.love you so badly. 


 if people say ur crazy Be

if people say ur crazy

Be Patient.

Ur Monkey,

Be Relax.

Ur stubid,

Be coo.

But if TheySay U R Smart,

Thapar Lagana

Aur Bolna Mazak karne Ki BE Had Hoti Hai....


 you" yes you u really

you"

yes you

u really disspointed me

i trusted u so much but UR big mouth is never SHUT

why don't u stop telling others my secret?

that

I M CUTE !! 


 If u Punch me,I dont

If u Punch me,I dont mind

If u Hurt me,I dont mind

If u Use bad language2 me,I dont mind

If u Insult me,I dont mind

Bcause U R MY "ATM CARD"


 Those Sparkling Eyes That Amazing Face A

Those Sparkling Eyes

That Amazing Face

A 100watt smile

The Enthu Stride

The Cheerful Talk

Charming stud

I'm still The same

hw r u?...wts up?


 Which Part... of a man's body has

Which Part...

of a man's body

has no bone

full of veins

loves pumping

and responsible 4

making LOVE!

ANSWER:

HEART!!! But i luv the way u think..hahaha 


 7 Angels come to me

7 Angels come to me & asked for

the most

Inteligent

Smart

Nice

Sweet

Well Behaved

Well Groomed person

So i Gave them your address.

DEKHA

Kaisa wollu banaya unko



 kami beer pio, thumsup pio, coke pio, 7-up

kami

beer pio,

thumsup pio,

coke pio,

7-up pio,

mirinda pio,

dew pio,

pani pio..or pio..

kun k..

pampers ab sirf 99 rupee may


 U r a GHONCHU :- G=reat H=ot O=ne

U r a GHONCHU :-

G=reat

H=ot

O=ne in Million

N=aughty

C=ute

H=umble

U=nique.

Zyaada khush mat ho, Aakhir hai toh GHOCHU hi na...


 Itna khubsurat kaise muskura lete

Itna khubsurat kaise muskura lete ho..

itna kaatil kaise sharma lete ho..

kitni aasani se JAAN le lete ho..

kisine sikhaya hai ya bachpan se hi stupid ho!!


 Mujha sms per sms karo

Mujha sms per sms karo aur jito..10 lakh ki car .ki photo. 29" inch colour TV ka Dabba. Malaysia jana wale plane ko TATA karnaka moka.


U r very special 4

U r very special 4 me.always u should be safe my dear.i cant b with u al da times.so please b careful whenever u jump from tree to tree....;-)