smile*ever

smile*ever

udas*never

speak*ever

gumsum*never

share*ever

hide*never

care*ever

left*never

think me*ever

forget me*never

nd our friendship


My Heart is like an

My Heart is like an open book,its depands on u,how u read me,don't judge me by my cover,look an in discover,i will b ur true friend

FOR EVER 


spell of FRIEND.. F..find ways 2

spell of FRIEND..

F..find ways 2 comfort u

R..remembers 2 pray 4 u

I..inspires u

E..enjoys life with someone like u

N..never 4 gets u

D..dat's me.... r


Friendship is a book with

Friendship is a book with only 1 copy published

U r 1 of the Best books ever written

A Masterpiece

Worth Reading a Million times

To be Kept Forever 


Met U as a stranger, Took

Met U as a stranger,

Took U as a friend,

Hope we meet in heaven where friendship never ends.


FRIENDS r the BEST part

FRIENDS r the BEST part of our LIVES....And the BEST VITAMIN for making FRIENDS is VITAMIN B1...THANKS for "B"eing"1"!


Sometimes my mind asked why?

Sometimes my mind asked why? I miss u, Why? I care 4 u, Why? I remember u then my heart answered its simply b'coz you are a sweet friend!!


We gain n lose things

We gain n lose things everyday,but trust me on one thing,u will never lose me, I will always be there as a friend for u


this is the time 2

this is the time 2 recharge our frndship.

True frndship:4/5 cool sms

validity lifetime.

Best frnd:2/3 mast sms

special frnd: koi bhi ek sms chalega.

Asai koi frnd to ek miss call dedena.

Agar prepaid ye scheme nahi pasand ai to postpaid ka scheme veju kya.

But dont change the line.


friends are not collection of

friends are not collection of heart

but it is selection of heart

all friends are not true

true friendship are very few

which includes you 


May our friendship never sink

May our friendship never sink as low as my airtime and bank balance,

but may it grow as strong as black people's love for free things


Friendship does not need everyday

Friendship does not need everyday conversation,

Does not always need togetherness,

If the relation is in the heart,

A true friend never goes apart.


Not every bird can dance, but

Not every bird can dance,

but peacock did that.

Not every flower can represent LUV,

but Rose did that.

Not every Friend can reach up to HEART,

but u did.


There is a golden bridge

There is a golden bridge called friendship that spans the river of time and links out hearts together even if we walks separate roads of life.Precious Soul


I woke up today smiling

I woke up today smiling as I recall our friendship because I know that years from now, I will still be waking up smiling for the same reason every morning.Precious Soul


Can i stay here in

Can i stay here in ur "Inbox" & wait until 07/08/200 6

so I'll b the 1st to wish u "HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY ". My dear friend... 


Diffrnc btween Love & Frinship... "U

Diffrnc btween Love & Frinship...

"U give ur whole heart to ur lov & they BREAK it..."

But "u give ur broken heart to a friend & they MAKE it..."


If Yesterday didn't end up

If Yesterday didn't end up the way YOU planned,

just remember, GOD created TODAY for YOU to START a new one!

The BEST is yet to come!!


When a Message sent from

When a Message sent from a distance...

U cannot see the Faces,

U cannot see the Smiles,

But

U can sense the care that truly come from?,?,?.


Friends change, I know they

Friends change, I know they do.. but this friend will always belong to

you..Friends hurt I know they do.. But this friend gets hurt more without "YOU"!


D best cosmetic 4 lips--

D best cosmetic 4 lips-- truth,

4 voice-- prayer,,

4 eyes-- pity,,

4 hand is charity,,

n 4 life is ur frndshp....